01 January 2011

Sunday Roundup, and Happy 2011!



Guys, I can't believe it's 2011.

2010 was a great year - I finished school, got married, went on an amazing honeymoon, and landed my first full-time job. I made lots of new friends, spent time with my family and wrote hundreds of thank you notes.

And now, 2011 begins. We had a small get together here at our apartment last night, then went over to Steve and Mary's for brunch. We left there around 1:45, I think - and the rest of the day has been a blur. I've been thinking about 2011 a lot - this is the first time, in my whole life, that there is no knowing what I'll be doing. The world is my oyster! School isn't holding me back anymore. Now: to find out what I want to do with my life. Then we'll get going :)

So. Here are some great finds from the last two weeks.

Hot cereals: the IT breakfast for 2011.

Wow. I feel small.

Night riding.

Blizzards from years past.

Top 10 travel experiences.

Sounds delicious.

Sparkles!

I never use straws but I wish I did.

Pretty silver.

I actually like cabbage, so...this sounds good.

Erin makes me think that a sauna at home is possible. Bookmarked for the future!

Dream kitchen.

Lovelies, I hope 2011 is the best year ever for you and yours.

[image via papertissue]

1 comment:

Dottie said...

Aw, thanks for making my night riding post a favorite. :)

Congratulations on all your major life accomplishments! Sounds like 2011 will be a great year for you.